- We gladly accept payment from Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- The Trail Conference website uses Secure Socket Layer encryption to ensure transactions are protected,
- If you are not a member and would like to benefit from the available discounts, become a member first before completing the checkout process.
- Member Discounts are available upon login and verification of current membership status, and are automatically applied during the checkout process when logged in.
- Currently, Member Discounts are 25% off maps and books published by the Trail Conference (including combos and e-Books) and 10% off logo goods and books from other publishers.
- Once an order is placed, a confirmation e-mail is sent containing an order number and other details.
- To check the status of your order, be sure you are logged in and visit 'My Dashboard' from the Menu. Select 'My Profile', then select the 'Orders' tab to view the order.
- All orders ship from the Trail Conference headquarters in Mahwah, NJ during regular business hours, Monday through Friday.
- Most orders are sent out same day or next day, except for weekends.
- Delivery typically takes 1-3 days in the New York metropolitan area; holidays and inclement weather can cause delays.
We do not ship international packages.
For shipments to more than one address, orders need to be made separately for each address.
Need an item today? Stop by our office during business hours or inquire at your local outdoor retail store to see if they carry the item.
- Three shipping options are currently available, all though the US Postal Service:
First Class Mail:
1 to 3 business days delivery.
May not be available for all orders depending on weight/dimensions of the order.
1 business day delivery expected in the northern New Jersey/southern New York region.
2 to 3 business days delivery elsewhere.
Overnight delivery once the order has been processed by our office.
Out of Stock Items
- Items that are either out of stock or not yet available will be marked as “Out of Stock”. These items cannot be added to your cart.
- We may periodically make a new item available for pre-order purchase on our website before we receive it in our office. Such an item will be clearly labeled as a pre-order item.
- Your credit card will be charged at the time of placing the pre-order.
- A range of expected ship dates will be included on the pre-order item's product page, and this is subject to change. We will begin shipping as soon as the item is received in the office.
- If delays occur that push back the expected ship date range, we will provide a notification e-mail with an option to cancel the pre-order and receive a refund if you choose to not wait.
- Mixed orders with both in-stock items and pre-order items will be held for shipment until the pre-order items are available to ship. We suggest you place orders for in-stock and pre-order items separately to ensure in-stock items get to you more quickly.
- Pre-orders are only accepted on our website, so you cannot place a pre-order by telephone or in-person at our physical headquarters store.
All returns must first be authorized by the orders department. Please contact us by phone at 201-512-9348 x811 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items must be returned within 30 days of the “ship date.”
Maps and Books must be returned unused and in re-sellable condition.
Clothing items can be exchanged for a different size if items have not been worn.
Shipping and handling will not be refunded unless the Trail Conference shipped an incorrect item or a defective copy of a book or map.
Credit will be issued toward future purchase.
A packing slip or sales receipt must be included with the returned order.
The Trail Conference is not responsible for shipping charges on changed or cancelled orders, if the change does not happen within 2 days of order placement.
- Special bulk order pricing is available to those who establish wholesale accounts with the Trail Conference. Learn more about becoming a wholesaler.
Last updated: May, 2020